Kokomlemle, Accra, Ghana — SMSGH, one of Africa’s fastest-growing technology companies today announced the availability of the SMSGH Unity Portal to enable all customers and resellers to seamlessly manage their products, services, and accounts with SMSGH.
SMSGH Unity Portal hosted at unity.smsgh.com, comes in handy for the direct customer base of more than 40,000 users aggregating various mobile services via SMSGH.
The new portal offers all customers, among many other features, the ability to send SMS text messages in a far shorter time and more intuitively than available in other applications.
Other features include:
- Manage assigned short codes; set up new keywords, integrate to third-party applications (polls, games, text-to-win, betting, etc.), self-administer message processing parameters, and view payout revenues in real-time.
- Manage contact databases; set up contact groups and subscriber lists
- Manage developer APIs; both for one-way and two-way messaging to SMS-enable any application.
- Manage sub-accounts and products; create and manage other user accounts and accounts on MYtxtBOX and MYtxtBOX Pro. 1-click to impersonate sub-accounts and share SMS Credits with them.
- Manage your invoices and receipts; generate invoices and pay online instantly via Electronic Debit Card or Mobile Money and more.
- Generate detailed traffic reports; get advanced reports of all messages on your account or download to MS Excel
- Set account notification preferences
Before the introduction of the SMSGH Unity Portal, many customer processes were managed by specific products, and customers had to rely on manual procedures to administer one or more services.
As Ghana’s largest provider of SMS messaging and aggregation services, SMSGH continues to leverage customer behavior and experiences in using the SMSGH Unity Portal to develop a solid business model for expansion into other markets around the world.
Announcing the release, the Chief Solutions Architect, Mr. Kwadwo Seinti said, “The more customers we are able to seamlessly assist with very little person-to-person interaction, the more solid our expansion becomes.”
An event to launch and present the key features of the SMSGH Unity Portal will take place sometime in the 3rd quarter of 2012.